Best Flash Memory Great Card! Hi, I Would Like To Know What Is The Maximum Sd/cf Memory Card I Can Use For Dell Axim X50v?

Hi, I would like to know what is the maximum sd/cf memory card I can use for dell axim x50v? - best flash memory great card!

I bought a used Axim X50v, I searched the websites and all say something different, I would on an SD card and CF card will receive the maximum amount of available memory, which is also compatible with Axim X50v .. . PLEASE HELP. Has anyone using this device and the external memory in two large niches .. Please tell me what makes ....... You have a problem with the cards, I read, he can not go into a Compact Flash 8 GB SD Card 2GB ...
but I read that you say, you can use a CF card 32 GB, I am puzzled about what really works, I have 2GB SD and works fine, but if I get more, that's great, and I have no Compact Flash card, but because I know what you, I want the biggest, the works ..

You know, if you have Axim X50v, and they use large SD / CF cards, please let me .... please ...
Thanks

2 comments:

jedihalc... said...

There is no limit to the CF card. The CF card has never changed its calendar in years and is still standard with many manufacturers.

However, the SD (Secure Digital) has changed its layout since it was first developed. There are 2 types of SD cards on the market. SD (Secure Digital) and SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity). SD cards can be used in all new and old equipment. SDHC cards, but can be read by devices that support this new technology.

Today, you can have up to 2 GB with standard SD card. But it was a normal 4GB SD card (which can never in a position or find), some users have reported to work. Also, the SD memory card appear from 4 GB to work, is vague and not an SDHC. 4GB SDHC card will not work.

You must ensure that when an SD card, which does not buy SDHC logo on it. If you have the SDHC logo, the device will not be able to use it. Many manufacturers also provide compatibility problems resulting from the difference between the two formats of tCards.

always better in hawaii said...

I answered another question.

Check it, but he can Axim cards up to 2 GB.

Nothing else is a 50/50 chance it will not work.

Post a Comment