Ambulance Driving Test Given 3 Breath Tests, Coerced Into Blood Test, Cited For DUI And Go Home AND I Wasnt Even The Driver.?

Given 3 breath tests, coerced into blood test, cited for DUI and go home AND I wasnt even the driver.? - ambulance driving test

occurred at a fast food drive through after bar.Could not because the other cars is too high. He returned to other cars and asked if they could control and even offered to buy food when 2 women jumped me. After the fight, I'm sitting in the driver's seat of my friend think he wanted to go, instead of driving and was injured. The police come and ask me to drive cars DriveThru (this is the only time I drove to arrive), paramedics, and I strap on a stretcher attack.Cop claustrophobic panic because 3 breath tests in the ambulance 0.07 -0.08. In the ER I am threatened with arrest and "I spend the night in a cold concrete floor throughout the weekend will not help, hurt my neck," if I did not undergo blood tests. 4 denied.At call my lawyer but I am, I set out for a DUI and leaving the hospital to go home. I never go to jail in handcuffs (thank God!), and load never read Miranda rights.Officer not other women for assault / battery, because I heard it was started. I am a permanent injury.

3 comments:

Anarchy9... said...

A lawyer

EQ said...

1. You were a drunken fool who started a brawl during a drive through (cut the BS, he has)
2. Is the driving force of the police to see. Idiot.
3. They were not in prison you are not a lawyer
4. Bull is permanently damaged, but even if you do all your fault, stupid drunk.

DG said...

That sucks!

Post a Comment