Windows Sound Card Drivers Sound Card Drivers Will Not Load On My Server 2003 64-bit. What Can I Do?

Sound Card Drivers will not load on my Server 2003 64-bit. What can I do? - windows sound card drivers

I bought a GIS SoundWave 5.1 PCI card in my Windows Server 2003 machine, because my onboard sound does not work. I tried loading the CD, but not loaded. The error in Windows so that it could be a problem of 64 bits. I went to the manufacturer's website downloaded Server 2003 drivers (ie not 64bit) and can not on the screen that says "Waiting for audio drivers to be ready." Only accidents. I tried the driver automatically via the Windows Device Manager, but that does not work correctly. Please help me, I did not really want to reformat the computer with a 32-bit. Thank you.

1 comments:

dze said...

U need a 64-bit drivers ...

Post a Comment