Ocean Blue Punta Cana I'm Going On Vac. In April To The Ocean Blue Golf Resort In Punta Cana. Any Good/bad Experiences?

I'm going on vac. in April to the Ocean Blue Golf Resort in Punta Cana. Any good/bad experiences? - ocean blue punta cana

I will be the week of 20-27 and this is my first vacation in the south, so I'm nervous action ... I read the comments posted online, but I prefer that the answers first hand how the state of the station, the friendly staff and activities ... ... It's just me and my husband .... I look forward postition and negative reviews of Ocean Blue Golf Resort ... Punta Cana!

3 comments:

Randy said...

Hey, Jess! Leave the resort April 15-22, maybe you will see us be there. I am the greatest man there, and my wife is quite short, so it is difficult to overlook. I have read almost all articles online, and I think we have an incredible time. The only reason this plant is one of the best rated, because it is not long enough (more than the blue a few years). This also means that it is almost guaranteed to be flawless, however. When I learned of the seasons I have, you can not please everyone. Some people are rude and do not like to. They are the smallest things seem catastrophic. Keep an open mind, be polite, you drinking tap water and not lose too much time on long routes. They have an incredible time.

PS-what I thought was cool:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&sl ...
Ocean Blue / Sands is in the middle of the map (in the "hump" where the beach is the widest).Zoom-in and check-out areas. The airport lies to the southeast along the right side of the island on the ad.

bry09 said...

Hey In the current week from april15-20! I also read many reviews online and saw lots of pictures and really seems to draw breath! I can not wait to escape the cold and the beach was beautiful!

Mari said...

In the centers of the oceans have had only good experiences, even to the top, two oceans, the blue and the sand is the best of them ...

Post a Comment