French Copper Pots Does Good Stainless Steel (interior) Cookware Acquire Marks?

Does good stainless steel (interior) cookware acquire marks? - french copper pots

I bought an expensive pan - one of the thickly coated with copper French, with stainless steel interior. I do not use very high, and I always cleaned with a sponge and is not a zero. In addition, the hand dryer immediately after washing.

After a few applications, however, is the interior of the development of certain "brands". There are scratches - they look more like water stains - are gleaming, and cm are concentrated in a ring about 1 in front of the pan. Is this normal? Is it affecting performance?

Thank you!

4 comments:

brevejun... said...

If the pan has a stainless steel interior, why are you a sponge, in which more than zero in it? I had my stainless steel cookware for several years and I rub the side with a cloth, put it in the dishwasher, and that day is beautiful!

mike said...

It happened shit if you like, but very real-time pots and pans, kitchen arere

mike said...

It happened shit if you like, but very real-time pots and pans, kitchen arere

Mmmmm said...

Yes, sometimes they do. I think it is water.
Wipe it simple with a good scrub to remove. I use a different kind of brush to scratch steel. No scratches. And detergents.

But the high quality steel (my old ship) does not seem to get to these places.
But if you boil the water, does not result in some sediment from them.

Post a Comment