Extra Wide Ironing Board Covers Which Is Better A Regular Size 1-3/8" Ceramic Straightening Iron Or An Extra Wide 1-3/4"?

Which is better a regular size 1-3/8" ceramic straightening iron or an extra wide 1-3/4"? - extra wide ironing board covers

Who is better, a normal iron or extra large? I decide what to buy. I have long wavy hair, but I expect next year that, at shoulder height (I think). I went to a hairdresser and told me that people prefer the normal size. I wondered why, but I did not. If you are one, that the size and range, Booster has instead preferred or vice versa / versa?

6 comments:

panene said...

I suggest you get the widest. Perfect for long wavy hair. Chi preferred brand, or buy T3 (tourmaline), which is the best brand. is a ceramic ion iron, and can be used wet or dry hair. approximately $ 190.00, but it's worth it! Ionic iron can burn the hair and holds moisture in the hair. And I suggest before you avoid heat for your hair, use heat to burn the hair, such as L'Anza Strait Line of Defense Chi heat thermal sprayed protective or therapeutic of Farouk Biosilk Silk.

Stephanie C said...

If you have long hair, and then bigger, so if you can cut hair, you use it. This is not so difficult to understand.

brooke44 said...

I use an extra-large ... makes the process go a little faster. You can stretch over large areas at a time. Furthermore, with the rest of the shell, it gets a little warmer, so that the sections are thicker.

I think it's just a matter of personal taste ... mine the additional width. And if your hair is a bit on the side of the wax, if you will, too.

shopahol... said...

I prefer the regular form of the plate, because all the iron is held accountable to himself, when your straightening your hair.

Wonderio... said...

I have 1 3 / 4 "and love my work was the smallest and does not like me to have more time to fix my hair. Thus, the greatest. (My hair is long)

missmex said...

the smallest is a plaque, the more reaches the root, and lower costs. more you save time, but what if you decide to get an explosion or get a hair cut shorter? then you are sorry for the width. If you think you wouldnt be able to get up earlier, and you do not take any hits or super short haircut, or do not have curly hair at the root and finally the width.

Post a Comment